I have seen this on a couple of blogs and i thought that it might be a good idea to share a little about myself! I hope you will enjoy this one!
1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of. But my parents told me that my dad gave my mom two names she could chose from and she picked this one. If I wasn’t called Elma my name would be Edita.
2. When was the last time you cried? Oooh, I don’t even know. But I think it would be a good guess to say that I cried last time because of a movie!
3. Do you have kids? No, I don’t. But I would love to have a big family when I get older.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think that I would. I guess that I’m a good and funny person.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Dear God, YES!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Of course! I would love it!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don’t remember what they are called but they are with cinnamon!!! Great, now I want to eat them!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? This is an easy one! I always notice the smile first. I would say that I am a very happy person and laughing is very important to me, so that is probably why I notice the smile and laugh first. But right after the smile I look at the eyes.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown, with a hint of green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movie all the way! The scarier the better…
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla powder, citrus smells and Escada-Cherry in the air.
12. Summer or winter? Summer! I live in Denmark and the weather is not as warm as I would love it to be, so I guess summer is more appealing to me
13. Computer or television? I think computer, because I can watch almost everything on the computer as I can on television.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The furthest I’ve been from home is when I was on vacation in Turkey.
15. Do you have any special talents? I think that I am quite good with languages. And maybe dancing, I have been dancing since I was a little kid but sadly I stopped. I would love to begin dancing again though.
16. Where were you born? I was born in Bosnia.
17. What are your hobbies? Dancing, listening to music, watching tv-shows, learning new languages and being with family and friends.
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I would like to own a dog someday.
19. Favorite movie? Ooh the list is long. Titanic, The Pianist, The Green Mile, No Man’s Land and of course because I love a little horror The Ring, The Conjuring and The Exorcism Of Emily Rose.
20. Do you have any siblings? No, unfortunately I don’t. I always wanted a big brother… i did not hide that fact from my parents. They always told me that I could not get a big brother, i was very angry at the fact that they did not want to give me a big brother….Until I got a bit older and realised that it was actually impossible… Oops
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy.. I think that is my main wish, and of course I would love to be happy both in my personal as my professional live.
And it comes to an end. I hope you feel like you know me a little better now.
Go out and have an amazing day!